Wecker Associates is a world class consulting firm helping Fortune 500 companies with sophisticated data, statistical and mathematical analyses for corporate decision making, research and development, and expert testimony in litigations. We are looking for the right individual to join our team in Jackson, WY.
Principal Consultant responsibilities include client liaison, problem identification and definition, problem solving, specifying and directing the work of Wecker Associates staff, and presentation of results to clients and third parties.
- Ph.D. in statistics or related field;
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills (teaching or expert testimony experience is a plus);
- Experience in managing projects, and in directing the work of project staff;
- Broad experience in data analysis and problem solving;
- Strong computer skills (we use SAS, S-plus, Mathematica, and other scientific and general business software in a UNIX environment);
- Ability to work collaboratively in an informal, collegial environment;
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines.
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation strongly competitive with business, government, and academia;
- Company-sponsored health and dental coverage.
Applicants should mail or email their resume with a cover letter and compensation history to the following address. No telephone calls please.
William E. Wecker Associates, Inc.
270 E Simpson Avenue
PO Box 1010
Jackson WY 83001-1010
Back to top