Wecker Associates is a world class consulting firm helping Fortune 500 companies with sophisticated data, statistical and mathematical analyses for corporate decision making, research and development, and expert testimony in litigations. We are looking for the right individual to join our team in Jackson, WY.
Project Director responsibilities include working with client representatives and Principal Consultants on problem definition, overall direction and quality control of the work of consultant teams, and writing and presentation of results to clients and others.
- Ph.D. in statistics or related field;
- Broad experience in data analysis and problem solving;
- Experience in managing projects, and in directing the work of project staff;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Strong computer skills (we use SAS, S-plus, Mathematica, and other scientific and general business software in a UNIX environment);
- Ability to work collaboratively in an informal, collegial environment;
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines.
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation strongly competitive with business, government, and academia;
- Company-sponsored health and dental coverage.
Applicants should mail or email their resume with a cover letter and compensation history to the following address. No telephone calls please.