Wecker Associates is a world class consulting firm helping Fortune 500 companies with sophisticated data, statistical and mathematical analyses for corporate decision making, research and development, and expert testimony in litigations. We are looking for the right individual to join our team in Jackson, WY.
Project Manager responsibilities include liaison with client staff, working with Project Directors and Principal Consultants on problem definition and problem solving, and directing and monitoring the work of Wecker Associates staff.
- M.S. or Ph.D. in statistics or related field;
- Experience in data analysis and problem solving;
- Experience in managing the work of others;
- Strong computer skills (we use SAS, S-plus, Mathematica, and other scientific and general business software in a UNIX environment);
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively in an informal, collegial environment;
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines.
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation strongly competitive with business, government, and academia;
- Company-sponsored health and dental coverage.
Applicants should mail or email their resume with a cover letter and compensation history to the following address. No telephone calls please.