Desirable qualifications include:
- M.S. or Ph.D. in statistics or related field;
- Experience in data analysis and problem solving;
- Experience in managing the work of others;
- Strong computer skills (we use SAS, S-plus, Mathematica, and other scientific and general business software in a UNIX environment);
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively in an informal, collegial environment;
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines.
Compensation is strongly competitive with business, government, and academia.
Applicants should mail or email their resume with a cover letter and compensation history to the following address. No telephone calls please.