Desirable qualifications include:
- MS or PhD in statistics, applied mathematics, operations research, economics, or a related field;
- Aptitude for quantitative problem solving and precision;
- Experience in data analysis and strong computer skills (we use SAS, Stata, R and S-Plus, Python, Perl, Mathematica, and other scientific packages, and standard business and graphics software on UNIX, Macintosh and Windows platforms);
- Ideally, an excellent working knowledge of Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS SQL, and advanced SAS DATA step and macro programming on a UNIX and Windows platforms;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively in an informal, collegial environment;
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines.
Compensation and benefits:
- Compensation strongly competitive with business, government, and academia;
- Company-sponsored health and dental coverage.
Applicants should mail or email their resume with a cover letter and compensation history to the following address. No telephone calls please.