- Ski and snowboard season at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort ends late March or early April.
- Yellowstone National Park opens in April for the summer.
- Grand Teton National Park opens in May for the summer.
- Get to know the region’s heritage with Old West Days and Mountain Man Rendezvous on Memorial Day weekend.
- In April, bike the roadways in Grand Teton National Park.
- Take advantage of the warm weather for whitewater rafting or hiking in Yellowstone and Grand Teton national parks.
- Outdoor festivals fill the calendar in the summer, including the Grand Teton Music Festival and the annual Teton Village Summer Festival, which offer everything from classic car shows to art and antique shows to a Native American festival.
- Jackson Hole’s world-famous rodeo takes place twice a week on Wednesday and Saturday evenings. Noted for fine stock and action-packed fun, it is a great way to spend summer nights in Jackson Hole.
- Foodies and wine enthusiasts will love the annual Jackson Hole Wine Auction benefitting the Grand Teton Music Festival every June.
- View the magnificent colors of Fall and marvel at the wildlife as nature prepares for Winter.
- Jackson is considered one of the leading cultural centers in the Western United States. Each September, the works of local and national artists are exhibited at Arts for the Parks, the Jackson Hole Fall Arts Festival and the Jackson Hole Wildlife Film Festival.
- Escape to a spa resort inspired by the pristine beauty of our mountain wilderness. Several local establishments have been nationally recognized among the top 100 spa resorts in the US by the Condé Nast 2012 readers’ poll.
- Ski and snowboard season at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort opens late November.
- Winter season in Grand Teton and Yellowstone Nation Parks opens in December.
- Enjoy holiday shopping at the many unique boutique stores around the town square.
- On New Year’s Eve, watch the Torchlight Parade and fireworks display, a magical family tradition in Jackson Hole.